The Startup Testing Preview
12 July, 2014
The Startup Testing Preview is a 1-day workshop to help aspiring entrepreneurs taste what it’s like to test their ideas. The workshop is based on our 20-day flagship programme ‘The Testing Ground’
So what will you learn?
You’ll Test Customers the Lean Startup Way:
- What are the top principles of Lean Startup that you can apply immediately to your startup
- How to correctly identify a customer-problem pair for testing
- How to find the weakest link in your startup idea that will cause it to fail
- How to hack your tests for your startup using the concept of the Minimum Viable Product
- How to figure out your customer acquisition strategy
- How to prevent your biases from clouding your judgement
- How to ask questions so that customers don’t lie to you
- How to interpret your test results for the most learning possible
- What to do if customers reject your startup idea
- Start: Saturday, 12 July, 2014 09:00 a.m.
- End: Saturday, 12 July, 2014 05:30 p.m.
- Venue : 38B Orchard Road Singapore 238836
- Country :Singapore
- Register here
- Organizer : The Testing Ground
The schedule would be:
9 am – introduction and forming of teams
9.30 am – Workshop: What is Lean Startup and How to Test Your Startup Idea:
11 am to 1 pm Get out of the Building!
1 to 1.30 pm: Workshop: How to build a MVP and How to Pivot
1.30 to 2.30 pm: Mentorship Intensive – get the mentor’s help with your experiments
2.30-4.30 pm: Get out of the building!
4.30 pm – Presentation and Wrap Up
530pm – End of Preview Session