Products and Services
Legal Notice comes as the primary legal documentation when it comes to serving of correspondence to any concerned party in a legal dispute. Notice may need to be served to parties in various situations and categories like:
• Notice To Pay Mortgage Money
• Notice By Landlord To Tenant For Demand Of Possession Of House After Expiry Of Lease Period
• Notice Of Dishonor Of Bill Of Exchange To Drawer
• Notice Of Retirement By A Partner
• Notice of change of address of the firm
• Notice By Guarantor To Determine Continuing Guarantee, etc.
• Notice for Recovery of money
• Notice u/s 138 NI Act for Cheque Dishonor
Proper drafting and serving of Legal Notice plays a vital role in any legal proceeding or matter incidental thereto, and the averments put across as against the party to whom the Legal Notice is being served must be accurate, clear, and unambiguous to the best possible level.