If you are visiting the e27, one of the most noticeable things on the platform is the company’s logo, located on the top left side (if you are accessing from desktop).
Here’s some trivia: We don’t always look like that.
Our journey began in 2006 with the publication of our first post on this site, using the domain e27.sg. Since then, we have expanded our presence to the Southeast Asian region. In order to support our regional outlook, we decided to change our domain and introduced a fresh new look.
So today, in the spirit of nostalgia, we would like to give away 20 FREE Starter tickets to Echelon Asia Summit 2019, held at Singapore Expo on May 23-24!
The Starter tickets give you access to content on all four stages (featuring more than 100 speakers!), more than 200 exhibitors, the Official Echelon App, and the Echelon Official Afterparty at only US$10!
We have 20 tickets ready for you to grab. As always, only if you are able to guess the promo code right.
Answer this question to get the promo code: What was the colour of the E letter in the old e27 logo?
Here are some hints:
1. One word
2. The word is in all caps
3. This colour is often being associated with environmental protection movement
4. It is also the colour of the Incredible Hulk’s skin and the Slytherin House mascot at Hogwarts
That should be really easy. So here is how you do it:
1. Go to this page
2. Click “Enter Promotional Code”
3. Put in the code that you have guessed
4. Pick your ticket. Don’t forget to get another one for your colleague/friend/mother/cat
5. Complete transaction
6. See you in May!