On May 23-24, e27 is bringing together Asia’s tech ecosystem at Singapore EXPO. It’s just a week away, and if you’re like me, who’s not very into scheduling and not too organised -unless I really have to- I can get easily overwhelmed by the many panels and firesides I have to keep up.
Fret not, because our team had your problem sorted out. In partnership with our partner Angage, we have launched our Echelon app for Android and iOS users alike.
To navigate the event with more ease, join us via our Echelon app with these key features available:
- Agenda, speaker, and workshop schedules
- Bookmark and customize your own schedule
- Search, and invite other attendees for meetings
- Filter by country, vertical, name, group, and connect to start sending messages
- Locate exhibitors on the floorplan to easily navigate to them
- ‘Offline’ mode that allows you to view agenda and the floorplan even without an internet connection
- And much more!
To download the mobile version, follow these three simple steps;
Download the EventMobi app from your devices app store to your phone
Type ECHELON2019 into the search bar and select Launch App
Finally, you will see this page. Enter the email used in your Eventbrite ticket registration and create your personal password. You’re all set!
Now, I don’t know about you, but the “invite other attendee” and “send message” features seem to be the least non-invasive way an introvert could afford in the networking situation and to still thrive, so I’m all for it! See you next week!