Echelon Asia Summit 2015 (23 – 24 June) is more than a conference. It’s a startup festival, a celebration of creativity, innovation and technological brilliance that brings together the best entrepreneurial minds in the region under one roof for two action-packed days.
We at e27 believe in adding a little twist to the tried and tested Echelon formula. That is why we are very proud to introduce, the ‘Echelon Pair and Drink Chips,’ a way to help attendees maximise conference networking.
These little round pieces of unassuming blue (for investors) and orange (for startups) plastic are your ticket to a more exclusive Echelon experience.
This is how these Chips work:
Getting the chips
- Investor Pack holders will receive 2 blue and 2 orange chips upon registration
- Non-investor pack investors can claim one blue chip upon registration on the morning of the event, however, supplies are limited so first come first serve
- Investors can pick up more blue chips by going to investor-centric workshops
- Startups have two ways to get their orange chips: The first is to attend the various startup workshops organised across the venue. The second way is to get one from an investor-pack holder that’s keen on your startup
Using the chips
The chips have different uses on Day 1 and Day 2 of Echelon Asia Summit 2015
On Day 1:
- People holding on to either a blue or orange chip at the end of the day can get priority access to the networking drinks event. This gives you first dibs not only at food and drinks but also the chance to sit and talk before the crowds arrive
On Day 2:
- At the after party (happening at the super happening nightclub Kyo), startups and investor can come together and exchange an orange and a blue token for a one-of-a-kind, exclusive surprise
We hope that this information will help you utilise these chips to the fullest so that you can maximize your Echelon experience. See you at Expo!
Make sure to check out the Echelon Connect app on your smartphones for all the latest info and news from the region’s premiere startup event. You can download the iOS version here and the Android version here.
Still don’t have your tickets? Pick them up here!