The office will be located in the heart of downtown Singapore, along Beach Road, right next to the iconic Raffles Hotel. The building itself is quite beautiful — a three-stories tall complex with an all-glass glass exterior highlighted by a wavy concrete ceiling.
The pricing structure is as follows:
- Hot Desk: S$550 (US$400) per month
- Private Offices:
- 1-person: S$1,100 (US$800) per month
- 2-person: S$2,100 (US$1,545) per month
- 3-person: S$2,970 (US$2,200) per month
- 4-person: S$3,300 (US$2,400) per month
- 5-person: S$4,800 (US$3,500) per month
- 6-person: S$4,600 (US$3,400) per month
- 7-person: S$6,200 (US$4,500) per month
- 8-person: S$6,900 (US$5,100) per month
- 9-person: S$7,800 (US$5,700) per month
- 10-person: S$8,650 (US$6,400) per month
- 11-20 person: S$10,350-S$18,000 (US$7,600 – US$13,200) per month
- 21-50 person: S$19,800-S$40,500 (US$14,600 – US$30,000) per month
Residents can expect an on-site staff, social events, cleaning services, fruit water and, of course, coffee.
In August, when WeWork acquired Spacemob, it was part of a US$500 million plan to expand into Southeast Asia and South Korea. This announcement appears to be the ball-moving on that plan.
As for Spacemob, it plans to have 30 sites open by 2019.